Are You Just Friends With Benefits
So you are seeing a guy who is really hot and you get to spend romantic hours with him but you are unsure of your relationship.
You cannot call yourself his girlfriend and you feel that you are just a side business. This is the worst kind of relationship where there is nothing more in the relationship than romance and making out.
It is a situation that most of the girls bring upon themselves. You must make it absolutely sure that he is not using you. If you are unsure than look for some prominent signs that’ll point out that he is just enjoying a friends with benefits relationship.
Read on to a list of signs that’ll tell that you are a friend with benefits and nothing more.
- He will tell you that he is not into marriage and serious relationships
- He will never talk to you about your future together
- He will always meet other girls
- He’ll not give you priority
- You’ll have no right over him
- He will not call you his girlfriend
- He will meet you secretly
- He’ll want just an intimate time and no talks
- He’ll not be emotionally drawn towards you
- He’ll not introduce you to his friends
- He will tell you that you are sexy but never tell you that he loves you
- You will feel insecure all the time
- He will not ask about your life
- He will not share important things with you
- You will never spend the whole day in his apartment
- He’ll remain single
- He might take other girls to a romantic dinner date
- He will not care about your feelings
Break free from a meaningless relationship
Being friends with benefits is awful and I can tell because many of my friends end up getting hurt badly. Girls are sensitive and no matter how tough they try to appear, deep inside they are just emotional beings. If you make a mistake of getting into a friends with benefits relationship then try to pull back from it as soon as you can.
Once you develop feelings for this guy, it’ll be hard for you to control.
Don’t put yourself in a place where you will hurt your own self. You will feel cheated and used, and if you don’t put a stop to it now, you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. Save yourself the misery and don’t let your feelings grow for someone who just wants to have a physical relationship with you.
Friends with benefits is healthy when you are flirting and having fun, but when you start to develop feelings, know that it is a red signal to move away from him. At the end of the day it’s all about being happy. If it makes you happy then go ahead but if it makes you sad then fix yourself.